Om India Trading Company is the internationally accredited company in processing, marketing and distributing Bird Feed and Animal Fodder to Cattle Breeding Farm Houses, Animal Husbandry & Livestock sector. Since 1993, the company has been successfully operating and satisfactorily serving the both Indian as well as overseas clients with the wide range of agricultural produce. We make no efforts undone to improve the grade standards and streamline processing mechanism as well as make the best use of skill of our workforce so we deliver high quality. By virtue of quality, competitive pricing policy and ethical business principles, we have been able to figure in the list of best manufacturers, exporters based in India. Optimal product quality and market repute have significantly helped us in establishing a strong bond with our customers.
||Exporter , Manufacturer
| Export Percentage
|Primary Competitive Advantages
- Superlative quality
- Competitive prices
- Timely delivery
- Customer oriented approach
|No of Staff
|Year of Establishment
Australia, Japan, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Italy, Malaysia, South Korea, China, UK, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Algeria, UAE, Egypt, etc.
| Product Range
- Cotton: Cotton Yarn and Cotton Fibre
- Oil Seeds: Natural Sesame Seeds, Hulled Sesame Seeds, Peanuts, Sunflower Seeds, Safflower Seeds, Soyabean, Castor Seeds, Mustard Seeds and Cotton Seeds
- Peas/Lentils/Pulses: Kabuli Chick Peas, Desi Chick Peas, Red Split Lentils, Red Kidney Beans, Moong Beans, Black Matpe and Gram Dal (Chana Dal)
- Edible Oil/Industrial Oil: Sesame Oil, Groundnut Oil, Castor Oil and Linseed Oil
- Grains/Cereals: Long Grain White Rice, Parboiled Rice, Sugar, Wheat, Maize, Corn and Guar Gum
- Bird Feed/Animal Fodder: Niger Seeds, Sorghum, Millets, Soyabean Meal, Rapeseed Meal, Groundnut Meal, Sesame Meal/Cake and Castor Seed Meal
- Spices: Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Turmeric and Red Chillies
- Other Products: Sesbania Seeds, Cassia Torea Seeds, Sun Hemp Seeds, Basil Seeds, Onion Seeds, Barley, Dry Fruits, Paper, Garlic and Onion.